- by buying David Choi’s new album and shirt, and giving the CDs to my besties!
- by having new short haircut.
- by using computer after a month without it.
- by making a handwriting calendar (Bad bad handwriting! HA!)
- by changing my wardrobe!
- by having some bedroom designs in my mind! After a long years, I have a chance to design my own bedroom next year and with my own savings! Gotta save some first :)
Want to go there…
2011: Final Destination 5 + Universal Studios + Friends + Relatives + Japanese or Korean :)
2010: David Choi’s Shows + Ryan Cabrera’s Concert + Japanese Ramen + Sushi + Bestie + Friends :)
2009: Final Destination 4 + Besties! Got scolded because of my candles request. :D
2008: Drowned AGAIN! :D + Sushi! + Friends + Besties!
2007: Sushi! + projects + Besties :D
2006: ?? I forgot :) but I joined this competition and got Sony Ericsson’s phone from M1’s event. Voila! I got a black umbrella. What else. I’m totally clueless.
2005: Sweet Seventeen… Party! I don’t like big party… but my cousins sang and played guitar for me! AWE! 0.0
2004: Drowned in swimming pool! (at least I could swim for a moment)
Conclusion: Birthday gifts are not compulsory. The companionship is!
By contrast, people who offer companionship put into the relationship their effort, concern and time.