OKAY SOOOOOO THIS IS SURREAL
I MET JESSICA CHASTAIN AND TOM HIDDLESTON AGAIN??? FUCK??
Before I start: Yes, I am at base camp. I was at the set since about 9:30am and we were told around 12pm by Tom’s assistant that we would have better chance at actually getting a photo with Tom at base camp. I explained to him that people online were saying we shouldn’t go, because we’ll bother them and how everyone online will get angry because of it. He looked confused by this and still told us to stay here or go there for a better chance for a ‘selfie’. Either way, fans met Tom at the rite and at base camp today.
Jessica and Tom are ABSOLUTE sweethearts (duh, like I even have to tell you) and met with EVERYONE at base camp. When I first arrived, there was probably around 15 of us there but slowly, it grew to about 30 by the time they started showing up after they wrapped up filming. It continued to grow as Tom was meeting people and you could tell him and the assistant were worried about it and even the assistant had to tell a girl who had just come that Tom had to head home and there were already so many people. BUT Tom, like the angel that he is looked at her and went, “What’s wrong babe?” HE CALLED HER BABE and he took a photo with her. Jessica also took a group photo with us that’s on her instagram and introduced us to her cute dog Chaplin!
There were a little girl and boy at the base camp as well WHO WERE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I think they’ve fallen in love with each other while waiting for Tom lol
Some cute moments I remember:
- Tom went right down to talk to the little girl, and took more time to talk to her and her mother who had a Loki sweater (with the epic horns on her hood) and they took one and Tom goes, “You’re not going to take one with the hood on?” and waited for her to put it on to take another one. He really liked that sweater lol
- The little boy pretended to shoot spider webs at him and him and Tom started to pretend to do it to each other. It was fucking adorable and I think I died for a second when I saw them. Right before he left, they were really going at it again and Tom was having quite a bit of fun with the boy and went, “Are you spiderman? Hmm?”
- The little girl also ran up and hugged him. I have this on tape. Fricken cute, obviously.
- A girl gave him a shirtless Charlie photo that he signed and he went, “Who has Charlie photos!? I want to sign more Charlie photos!”
- Right when Tom got in the car, we were saying goodbye to him and then he started to “WHOOOO” and cheer at us and we kept doing it back and forth with him and us getting louder and louder. I WISH I GOT THIS ON TAPE BUT SADLY I DIDN’T. HE’S LIKE A LITTLE KID. I SWEAR.
I’m going to make a more personal post later on with my talk with him and my photos with him and Jessica but for now, here you go!
And I’ll post parts of the video footage I do have for ya’ll!